The examination system all over the world keeps on changing as science and technology continues to evolve and develop. The sole objective is ‘improved patient care’. The current examination system is primarily aimed not only to evaluate the factual or theoretical knowledge, but also the conceptual understanding and the analytical power of the candidate. To qualify any examination system, besides the textbook knowledge, a candidate is expected to demonstrate the skills of clinical examination and data interpretation, the art of communication, decision-making and the management issues. With this sole determination the book “Bedside Clinics and Viva-Voce in Obstetrics and Gynecology” has been written.
This book is intended for the students at their final phase, while preparing for the examination. The book needs to be read and reread to develop a solid grasp of each topic as it contains a huge wealth of the new material.
Key Features :
• Covers comprehensively the entire zone of Clinical, Practical and Viva-Voce part of the examination, fulfilling University course curriculum
• Answers are framed in a simple and concise way for easy understanding and reproduction
• Immensely helpful for quick revision of the entire course, to those having a background of Textbook knowledge
• Model answers are made to guide a candidate how to write the theory questions (short questions chapters both in obstetrics and gynecology section)
• Topics on Ultrasonography, Doppler studies, Computed Tomography (CT), Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Positron Emission Tomography (PET), Laparoscopic and Hysteroscopic Surgery, Robotic Surgery have been incorporated extensively to acquaint a candidate with the progress of Science and technology
• SBAs and MCQs are presented with model answers for wide coverage of the subject and to make up the weak areas
• Exhaustive number of clinical photographs, graphs, sketches and line drawings have been included for better understanding of difficult areas
• Authoritative and comprehensive synoptic guide for the Clinical and Viva-Voce part of the examination
• Above all, the information is up-to-date, evidence-based, and the reading is simple and enjoyable.
Book Information :
|Publishers||Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers|
|Size||6.25" X 9.5"|
|Subject||Obstetrics and Gynecology|
Bedside Clinics and Viva-Voce in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Brands Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers
- Product Code: Bedside Clinics and Viva-Voce in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Availability: In Stock